1. Is original ASL/BR is compulsory for activation of User and after registration how the user will be activated ?
Ans: Yes for activation of user original ASL/BR should to forwarded to corporate address
Econnect team should receive document within 15days of registration and team will verify the original ASL/BR for activation of user.
2. Where should Investor should send the Original ASL/BR documents?
Ans: Original ASL & BR should be mailed to the mentioned address
Karvy Selenium, Tower B, Plot Number 31 & 32,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana Pin - 500 032
3. How to edit contact details?
Ans: Contact details can be updated via e-mail i.e. email@example.com or can also send a physical request to your nearest Karvy Branch.
4. What is Corporate e-Connect?
Ans: Corporate e-connect provides opportunity to Company, HUF, Association of Persons, Body of individuals, Firm transact for purchase, redemption and Switch via online.
5. How different is it?
Ans: Corporate e-connect is exclusively available for Company, HUF, Association of Persons, Body of individuals, Firm.
6. How do I register for corporate e-connect?
Ans: To register for Karvy Corporate e-connect visit our website www.karvymfs.com, click on sign up and fill the required details.
7. What are the features available in corporate e-Connect?
Ans: Karvy Corporate e-connect enables a Corporate Investor to transact online for Purchase, redemption and Switch.
8. How do I make payment for Purchase?
Ans: A corporate investor can transact using NEFT and RTGS UTR number.
9. Can I use credit/debit card to purchase?
Ans: No, payments for Purchase or switch cannot be made via credit card or debit cards.
10. What time will be considered for determining applicable NAV for Purchase, redemption and Switch?
Ans: Timestamp Stamp will be Karvy’s server time.
11. When does the allotment of units happen after Additional Purchase transactions?
Ans: Time taken for allotment is same as it is in physical purchase.
12. How will I receive my Redemption Proceeds?
Ans: After successful processing of your redemption transaction for applicable NAV, the redemption proceeds will be paid out to your existing bank account registered in the folio.
13. Can I change my address, contact number and bank mandate on Karvy Corporate e-Connect?
Ans: NO. Due to investor data security reasons, all Non-Financial Transactions are presently not offered in Karvy Corporate e-connect. Investor need to submit a physical written request at the Karvy Investor Service Center or respective AMC Service Center for the same.
14. Are transactions available for all scheme types?
Ans: All transactions related to Purchase, redemption and Switch are service via Karvy Corporate e-connect.
15. What acknowledgement do I receive for my transactions?
Ans: Request confirmation decision will be sent to your registered e-mail ID.
16. What are the upcoming features in Karvy Corporate e-Connect?
Ans: Karvy Corporate e-connect will soon be enabled to SIP, STP and SWP.
17. Whom do I contact for any Karvy Corporate connect queries?
Ans: You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. Do I need to be KYC compliant in order to place order via Karvy Corporate e-Connect website?
Ans: Yes, with effect from January 1, 2011. KYC is now mandatory for all class of investors irrespective of investment amount. Investors are to ensure if both PAN and KYC are updated in folio. However, for redemption transactions KYC is not mandatory.
19. What should I do if some of my folios are missing from Karvy Corporate e-Connect website?
Ans: All your MF investments serviced by Karvy automatically gets mapped to the portfolio provided you have the same e-mail ID registered across all your folios. If in case any of your MFs is missing in the Karvy mail back statements. Please ensure that your email ID is updated in all your MF investments.
20. What are the pre-requisites for new folio creation at Karvy Corporate e-connect website?
Ans: Following are the pre- requisites for a new folio creation:
- You need to be KYC compliant for Mutual Fund transactions.
- You are required to input opted scheme and payment details.
- Net banking facility need to be activated in your bank account to proceed with the payment.
21. What happens if the User ID is blocked?
Ans: If the User ID gets blocked an e-mail needs to be sent to email@example.com and necessary steps needs to be followed.
22. How can I retrieve my password if I forgot one?
Ans: An e-mail from the registered e-mail ID needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. Is transacting Online secure?
Ans: We use a variety of tools and system for information security of a customer. Our security standards can be viewed at Karvymfs.com.